PCP promotes effective practices in person- centeredness and coordinates training and activities that are designed to spread and sustain person-centered practices across Virginia.
- Supports 50 training events per year re: person centered practices
- Manages and supports a cadre of trainers endorsed in person centered practices
- Facilitates a state leadership group whose focus is to spread pcpractices
- Maintains website www.personcenteredpractices.org
- Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS)