Positive Behavior Supports (PBS)
The PBS Project increases the number of endorsed PBS Facilitators and coordinates training of positive behavior support, mentoring, and endorsement. The project provides resources to maintain quality services once people have completed the endorsement process.
- Training for 20-25 participants
- Mentoring for 20- 25 PBS trainees
- Coordination of PBS endorsement board
- Continuing Education for PBS Facilitators and re-endorsement
- Participation in state committees to determine future directions for PBS and practices for children who have experienced trauma at school
Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS)